Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Dial House takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Facebook National Wedding Show Competition Terms and Conditions – To win 2 x tickets to the National Wedding Show at the NEC in February.
Competition opens January 11th to January 25th.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Barons Eden Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entries will be 8pm 8 January 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition are as follows: To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete their email and name details on the Facebook advert form and agree to our terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize winner will be confirmed via email and tickets will be sent in the post 10 days prior to the event.
The prize is as follows: 2 x tickets to The National Wedding Show at the NEC on 23-25 February 2018. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter and or its agents. The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Barons Eden Group reserve the right to contact all competition entrants with future promotions.