Get In Touch
The Dial House is located right in the heart of the village of Bourton on the Water.
We look forward to receiving feedback and suggestions about how we can improve our services. You are welcome to contact us by any of the means listed here.
The Dial House,
Bourton on the Water,
How to find us
From the North through Stow-on-the-Wold, head South on the A429 signposted Cirencester. After 4 miles, turn left at Lansdowne and follow the road to the High Street. The Dial House Hotel is located in the middle of the village, turning left into the drive.
From the South where the Cirencester A429 & Cheltenham A436 join, (ignore Satnav) travel North up the hill on the A429 to the traffic lights and turn right into Lansdowne. Follow the road to the High Street. The Dial House Hotel is located in the middle of the village, turning left into the drive.
Free Parking is available to hotel guests, however all guests must register their car registration numbers with reception as ANPR cameras are in operation. You can click this link to enter your vehicle registration.
Our Car Park is located to the rear of the hotel- Please drive carefully along the driveway to the left of the hotel. Access is via the main High Street.
- Paddington Station to Kingham – 1.5 to 2 hour train journey, and a 20 minute onward taxi journey (we would recommend pre-ordering your taxi).
- Paddington Station to Moreton-in-Marsh – 1.5 to 2 hour train journey, and a 20 minute bus journey on Pulham’s Coaches 801 bus service.
- Paddington Station to Cheltenham Spa – 2.5 hour train journey, and a 10 – 15 taxi ride.
From London By Coach
National Express coaches run from London Victoria to Cheltenham and Cirencester and take approx. 2 - 2.5 hours. Visit the National Express website to view their timetables.
From Cheltenham, take the 801 bus service directly to Bourton-on-the-Water.
There are several routes available from Heathrow Airport to Bourton-on-the-Water.
- Take a National Express Coach to either Beeches Road in Cirencester or Royal Well in Cheltenham. The journey time is approx. 2 – 2.5 hours. From Cirencester, take the 855 bus service to Northleach, and then change to the 801 bus to Bourton-on-the-Water. From Cheltenham, take the 801 bus service directly to Bourton-on-the-Water.
- The Airline coach runs approx. every 30 minutes to Oxford. From Oxford, take the train to Kingham or Moreton-on-the-Marsh and then taxi or bus as above.
- Heathrow Express trains to London Paddington run every 15 minutes. From Paddington, train journeys are as above.
- Railair coaches run every 20 minutes to Reading, a 45 minute journey. From Reading, take a 1 hour train journey to Morton-on-the-Marsh, where you can take the 801 bus service to Bourton-on-the-Water.